GREAT MINDS MATTER.
“The kind of people that all teams need are people who are humble, hungry, and smart…”
Worked in urban schools in collaboration with teachers, staff and school leaders to support students in academic, social, and emotional growth while building knowledge and skills necessary to work in urban contexts. Developed skills in five key competencies, including:
Urban context; Tutoring and teaching; Mentoring and Social Support; Participatory Action Research; Arts and Technology.
• Engaged with local community organizations, school officials, parents and families
• Participated in professional development opportunities
• Engaged in reflective, critical discussion with colleagues
• Participated in a sustainable, action research-based projects
04.2008-Present | Dark Warrior Design
Launched and led successful company specializing in visual storytelling, relationship marketing, communications, brand building and event management. Utilized video production and Photography. Managed Social Media Communities and engaged in email marketing campaigns. Managed the creative process of ad campaigns.
• Increased clients’ brand recognition and sales through business marketing campaigns
• Realized annual revenue growth of 20% providing diverse set of marketing and communication services to over
• Increased partnership base via traditional and web-based marketing strategies including print collateral, web development, email marketing, and social media
08.2013 – 09.2015 | The Palmetto Mortuary
Planned and managed computer system utilization for all business activities. Analyzed the technology needs of the organization and made decisions based on analysis. Performed general IT administration duties for client, such as troubleshooting application issues, software installation, and wireless network setup/maintenance.
• Troubleshot desktop/laptop/printing and networking issues
• Installed, configured and upgraded operating systems and software
• Configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, and storage devices
• Created, changed, and deleted user accounts as requested
07.2014-08.2015 | Kia Country of Charleston
Executed marketing and oversaw every aspect of digital media communications.
• Managed Social Media Accounts
• Designed media materials and implemented Ad Campaigns online and print
• Photographed vehicles
• Created Instructional Videos
10.2015 – 01.2016 | Belk, Inc.
Digital Content Manager
Short-term assignment in which I published web content to corporate retail site, enriched data points and SEO. Verified and uploaded images as well as scheduled photography sessions.
• Published web content by specified deadline
• Edited copy details for website standardization and data integrity
• Collaborated with buying teams and web merchants on delivery
• Worked with vendors to acquire images or samples to be photographed or videoed
• Partnered with customer service team to address and resolve customer service issues
05.2011-07.2013 | CreateSpace
Creative Services Manager
Oversaw project process and completion. Managed a team of creatives to ensure timely and accurate delivery of creative products.
• Review over 300+ creative briefs annually for accuracy, content and quality and Corrected design flaws utilizing Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
• Hired creative vendors
• Monitored day-to-day project activities and resources, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively worked with department leads to address and solve issues
• Demonstrated clear written and oral communication
06.2016 – 12.2017 | Wells Fargo
Loan Servicing Specialist
Successfully reviewed loan documents and managed a pipeline of loans that required follow up and immediate attention.
• Process and analyze routine to complex transactions or reconcilements relating to loan servicing on 30+ agented syndicated deals
• Managed a pipeline of loans
• Accurately reviewed documentation for quality
Ensured all procedures were in compliance with current government regulations and company policies.
04.2009-05.2011 | Verizon Wireless
Technical Support Analyst
Using a call tracking system, keep track of support tickets, followed through to completion & meeting Key Performance Indicators. Resolved technical issues involving telecommunication devices. Engaged in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues.
• Provided Tier II & III Technical Support
• Resolved customer issues via live remote correspondence
• Configured, deployed and trouble shot desktop/laptop/printing/blackberry/iOS devices
• Support for internal and external voice and data consumers
• Provided timely and high-quality end-user computer support assistance on a variety of issues.